From Metro San Juan
All right “amigos”, before we start driving, a quick Spanish 101 lesson that will help you with the road signs along the way. In Spanish, “Este” = East, “Oeste” = West, “Norte” = North, and “Sur” = South. Great, now we are ready!
- Take Route #26 to Route #66 East “Este”
- Take Route #66 East to Route #3 East towards Fajardo
- Proceed until you reach the town of Luquillo. Pass the Kiosks of Luquillo along with Balneario La Monserrate (Luquillo Public Beach) on your left. Turn LEFT on the next stop light.
SEE MAP DETAIL BELOW
- Then turn RIGHT to go onto 193 East
- Go straight on Rd. #193 for .3 miles until you reach the Town Square and You’ll go ¾ of the way around it always having the Town Square to your left as you go around it.
- Once you reach the northeast corner of the Town Square turn right onto road 193 and immediately left onto a short unnamed street
- Go 50 meters to the end of the road and turn left onto Calle Herminio Diaz Navarro. The waves will be to your right!
- Go straight down that road and look for the colorful SPR Truck.
Look for the black Van of SurfingPR